Wednesday, May 10, 2006

About these links

I am very curious about lots of things. I also like to provide fuel for other people's curiosity, so I post a mishmash of links on my personal site. I try to organize my links, but I simply do not have time or lack the energy to offer the most ideal design and site organization possible, partially because this is what I do at work...Eight to ten hours a day.

The links that I post on this site are totally at my discretion. I decide to put a link up if I find it interesting. I may not agree a hundrer percent with everything being said on the sites I link to, and it may not be evident what I agree or disagree with in these sites. I also remove links that do not really spark my interest anymore or have lost relevance.

Hope you find somkething to spark your interest.
-peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who's link