Saturday, February 18, 2006

Things I need to get done. But never get around to doing. cuz I am procrastinating like crazy and that's the only very unhealthy way to cope.

1. get my taxes from last year done - yeah, I know.

2. Stop bitting my nails - yeah, I know.

3. Getting a table so I have room to do my art. Heck, boyfriend as a huge table for his turn tables and other apparatus that he uses two three times a year, plus has all is computer and midi and whatever stuff on the coffee table as well. I must have an ever expepnding univers of CRAP too!

4. EXERCIZE. It's not because I feel depressed that every dang thing must fall appart.

5. Send my brother a gift for his birhtday which was on January 27. is the fact that he never ever gives me gifts and never calls subliminaly influencying me?


6. Get that warth dealt with - hoohhhhh! yeah I know it's disgusting all right, but it just don't go away

7. get a blood test - I think I have the low thyroid thing...

8. send an email to my two friends asking me to relate what as happen to me in the past 7 years I have been away from "home".

9. Deal with the anxiety and the job thing

10. do less comute, move closer to job - It's dragging me down for the past 4 years, and it's not fair!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

communiting sucks! but why is it not fair?

4:02 PM  
Blogger minetto said...

it's not fair when you're the one working and commuting about 90 kilometres/1:30h a day [back and fro] while your partner isn't working 7 months out of the year, yet, we need to live close to his work [about 10 km] somehow otherwise he tend to throw tantrums style intimidation tactics and says stuff like he was 22 years old: "you can move if you want to..."

the moving thing has been mentioned. do not worry. I am working on it. I think he really doesn't realise what 's going on. He's had too much of a pampered life, and I have exepted crap from loved one most of my life, so...We are both learning to change.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who's link