Sunday, August 21, 2005

Loosing 20 pounds. again

Well, it is happening again. I am getting fat folks. *Sigh*
What's up with the yoyo style. I'm really not proud of 'self' at the moment.

I know,'me': Whenever I get overworked, stressed, something changes in my life, I get all tired, stop exercising and eat crap. I am not super fat. Just maybe 15lb over my 20 years old weight. I am not like obese or even overweight by any standards. I am just uncomfortable. My clothes don't fit: hey, don't tell me you like the feeling of a camel toe — girls you'all know what I am talking about, yes?


Anyway, enough of wanting to get a smile out of you. It's serious mattar ovahere. I was reading NorthWest Notes and this is all good inspiration. Now, gotta get out there, bouncing my rolls around. It's very serious. How the hell am I going all these things I want to do if I am out of shape!

Geez, thinking I was giving all those 'advices' to my dad a moment ago. Now he's got to regurgitate them back to me. He's so lovely. He's my inspiration: He's told me the life scare he got. Palpitations, disk hernia, varicose veins, high cholesterol,etc. He wish he could have started earlier. Why don't I just go ahead and do that for him? Start now. Life's way to short for feeling unconfortable and scared.

ciao.

2 Comments:

Blogger Embee Breedlove said...

yep, i'm currently about 8 pounds into "overweight" territory according to body mass index. i've lost 12 pounds in the past, oh, say, 2 months, but why is it so hard? and i know it makes all of my other health problems worse. hopefully i'll keep losing; hopefully i won't start just shoving crap into my mouth all the time again. i do it because i think it will make me feel better somehow, even though it always makes me feel worse. it's the plague of the modern age; convenience breeds poor health and lethargy. sad really.

by the way, you're the best. it's always great to see one of your comments. it's just nice to know that someone occasionally reads the outpourings of my heart...

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds good, count me in! Of course, it's the jumping that's the easy party. It's the running after the jump that's hard to keep going!

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who's link